Virtuance provides high-quality professional photography, 3D tours, and floor plans to leading Realtors and real estate brands nationwide.
You are not required to integrate Virtuance with Hostaway. You can follow the steps below to schedule a shoot with Virtuance
Scheduling Using your Hostaway Promo Code
- Log in to www.virtuance.com account or Click Here
- **If you haven't registered as a client yet, you can register after you have started creating your order.**
- Click on the “SCHEDULE YOUR SHOOT” button in the upper right corner of the page:
Scheduling Using your Hostaway Promo Code
3. Follow the prompts to enter your property address and information, select your desired package, and any upgrades you’d like.
4. After selecting your appointment date and time, the Virtuance system will bring you to your payment details. Enter the promo code HOSTAWAY15 under the “Promo Code” section and click “Apply Promo Code”. If successful, you will see the text “Promo code has been applied successfully!” along with your discount displayed in your cart.
How to Contact Virtuance for Scheduling Assistance
Client Success Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern Time
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Central Time
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Mountain Time
- Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Scheduling - Timelines (FAQ)
How long will my shoot take?
Typically sessions range between 20 - 40 minutes, the duration of your photoshoot will depend upon what was ordered. When you receive your confirmation email it will also show how long your shoot will be.
Your confirmation email will tell you exactly how long the shoot with take for your specific order.
Does Virtuance have Rush Delivery?
Virtuance does offer Rush Delivery, There is a $25 fee and it guarantees your images to be uploaded by 12:00 p.m. the day following your shoot took place instead of 5:00 p.m. They currently don’t offer Rush Delivery for Floor Plans. So if you order images and the Interactive Floorplan/Zillow 3D Home tour, those images will be delivered by 12:00 p.m. the following day, and then by 5 p.m. you will receive your Interactive Floor Plan.
Same Day Delivery
Virtuance is currently unable to offer same-day delivery.
Scheduling Aerial shoots is much like scheduling ground/interior shoots. The one caveat is if you want to schedule both types, they will need to be scheduled separately. As Virtuance has their Photographers and then they have their Pilots.
Scheduling - What to Expect Day of Delivery
How to find the images online and in email:
If you haven’t received your notification email by 5:00 p.m. the day after the shoot, check your spam folder. (This is usually the issue!)
You can always log into your Virtuance account at www.virtuance.com, go to "My Account" to "View Tours" or "View Marketing Suite Tours".
There you will see a list of all your properties that Virtuance has photographed. Select the one you are interested in viewing. You can view all images and download them from the “Photo Gallery” tab.
Scheduling - How to Cancel or Reschedule
Virtuance understands things come up and they want to make you cancelling and rescheduling easy!
Canceling is free of charge so long as you cancel by 5 p.m. the day before the photoshoot (including Monday photoshoots). If you are canceling after 5 pm, a 25% cancellation fee will be applied to the order.
How to Cancel Online?
Access the order through Order History after Login and select Cancel or Reschedule
How to Best Prepare Your Home for a Shoot
- Yard signs: Virtuance kindly asks agents to remove for sale signs from the yard if they do not want the sign in the exterior shots
- Staging: If available, place unobtrusive decorative items on counters and tables - examples include fresh flowers, bowls of fresh fruit, pottery, vases, and new candles
- Holiday Decor: Please remove all holiday decor - examples include pumpkins, Christmas trees, menorahs, Christmas lights, wreaths from the front door, etc
- Driveway and Vehicles: Ensure that no vehicles are in the driveway or on the street in front of the home, Close garage doors, and Make sure the driveway is clean and clear
- Turn ceiling fans off
- Put all personal items away Remove any religious symbols from view
- Generally, make the house as clean as possible (remove streaks from mirrors, sweep/mop floors, etc..)
What Will Virtuance Shoot?
- Both front and rear exterior facades
- Patios, decks, balconies, yards, grounds, and landscaped areas
- Views if available and the weather is clear
- All interior common areas, including dining room, living room, family room, kitchen, breakfast nook, and office
- Finished basement
- Primary bedroom and bathroom (secondary bedrooms and bathrooms as package allows)
- Laundry room if it is finished to a high level of quality
Virtuance's priority is always to shoot the most marketable and notable spaces of the property. To that end, they may or may not shoot foyers or secondary bedrooms and bathrooms depending on whether, after capturing the most marketable spaces, they still have remaining images and/or time to shoot these secondary spaces. Homeowners should have these spaces prepared in the event that they shoot them
What Virtuance Will Not Shoot?
- Unfinished basements
- Storage areas
- Laundry rooms if unfinished, partially finished, or finished to a low level of quality
- Utility rooms
- Walk-in closets
- Garage interiors
- Photographers will not touch personal items in the home.
- Staging and moving items will be left up to the agent and homeowners to prepare the property beforehand.
- Photographers will turn on lights and open blinds at the property prior to taking photos.
Onsite Contact Information - Why It’s Important
Providing on-site contact info and/or the appropriate lockbox codes prior to the appointment date will ensure that Virtuance is able to access and begin of photoshoot on time.
Please note that a late start due to access issues will result in a reduction of on-site photographer time
Accessing Your VMS Dashboard
So you’ve just gotten your publication email; what do you do now?
You can download your images directly from the email if you’re in a hurry but Virtuance generally recommends going another route to get the most for your investment! Virtuance provides a free Marketing Suite for every one of your listings! You can find the link to your Virtuance Marketing Suite (VMS) Dashboard in your delivery email or by clicking on the View My Marketing Suite Listings button in your www.virtuance.com account!
Also included in the email are links to your free branded and unbranded listing websites!
Finally, Virtuance includes some great walkthroughs on how to set up your listing site just how you want it. If you ever need it you can find links to those articles on the Virtuance Help & Support page (link underlined in green)!
VMS - Downloading Images
Downloading your images can be done using the Download Photos button.
If you’ve set your MLS you’ll see 3 options. Most of the time you’ll want to use the center option which is MLS specific sizing. If you aren’t seeing this option, just set your MLS and it will appear. Once you click the option you want, the download will begin. Due to the large file size of quality images these are downloaded in a Zip file.
Mac/Apple users will find their computers automatically expand these files into .jpg format. If you are using a Windows computer, you’ll see the download appear in your downloads folder.
Open the download
When the download is complete, find and click the Extract All button. (You’ll get a pop-up window; click Extract at the bottom of the window). This will change all the images to .jpg files and send them to your Downloads folder.
Now you’re ready to upload them to your MLS!
Product Offerings - Still Images and HDReal
HDR (or high dynamic range) photography is a technique that involves capturing multiple images of the same scene using different exposure or brightness values, and then combining those images into a single high definition image. HDReal® takes HDR photography a step further by combining the art of photography with artificial intelligence and the science of visual marketing.
After conducting years of research to identify what makes homebuyers click on listings, Virtuance developed HDReal®, their proprietary automated image processing system that ensures every image that they produce has the attributes necessary to make buyers click. HDReal® Images are scientifically proven to capture attention better than the competition. The result is consistently stunning images proven to sell real estate faster and for more money!
How Many images should I Order?
Virtuance believes that you, as the agent marketing the home, ultimately have the best judgment for how many images you need for your property!
However, based on their tenure as a national real estate photography company, they have definitely learned some tricks along the way. If you're not sure how many images to order, here's what they suggest based on the finished square footage of the home, or if there are several rooms, using the number of bedrooms and bathrooms to decide.
- 10 images - up to 2000 SF, or up to 1 bedroom/1 bathroom
- 15 images - up to 2000 SF, or up to 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- 25 images - up to 3000 SF, or up to 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms
- 30 images - up to 4000 SF, or up to 4 bedrooms/4 bathrooms
- 35+ images - 5000+ SF, or a home that has several bedrooms/bathrooms, or other shared living spaces.
For further information please contact Virtuance Support by sending an email to email@example.com or Click Here , or you can also call 1- 844 - 443 - 7325
You can also use their chat option to contact them from Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. MT