How to connect Google Vacation Rentals?
- To publish your listings, navigate to Channel Manager> Channels > You will find Google "G" Logo as shown in the screenshot > Configure
- To appear on Google Vacation Rentals, a listing must be on a published booking engine, and have at least 8 images.
Also bear in mind, Google does not accept the following property types (so please be sure that you do not have any of these setup on your listing): Guesthouse, Boutique hotel, Hostel, Heritage hotel (India), Hotel
- In addition, if you want to display the listings on Google under your company name, enter the name and logo under settings, making sure to follow the guidelines. Your brand name and logo would need to be approved by Google, which may take up to 2 weeks
Google's requirements for company names & logos:
- The file format should be PNG
- Logos should not have more than three letters in them
- Minimum size 72 x 72 pixels with square dimensions
- Transparent or non-white background
- The company name should be user-friendly (no: shortTermRentalzHouston or forestcottage; yes: Blue Lake Cabins, Miami Beach Rentals)
- The company name should be mostly text and not numbers
- The company name should be capitalized when suitable
Once the above mentioned steps were completed you can now publish the listing. You can also publish all listings by pressing "publish all".
Your listings may take a few days to appear on Google. You can search for your listings here.
Make sure you add Google to your automations - payments, messaging, tasks.
Good To know
- Listing content may take up to 24 hours to update in Google
- Pricing and availability is synced with Google immediately
- Google needs to approve your brand name and logo
- Google does not respect the photos order set in Hostaway