Hostaway webinars with our partners
During our last webinar with Airbnb, we realized there were a lot of questions to be answered, so we decided to put together a unique Questions & Answers session with Airbnb! They'll also share some recent insights on the demand in the industry.
Want to level up your cleaning programs and drive more repeat stays, referrals and reviews? In this webinar, Breezeway & Hostaway will cover all the ins and outs of vacation rental cleaning; from what items you should be cleaning, the benefits of internal vs. external housekeepers, and how to communicate and coordinate with your teams.
2020 showed us how depending on major OTA’s can make your business vulnerable. Join us for a fireside chat with industry experts from Hostaway, ICND, Find Rentals, and HouseStay who share their tips on how to diversify, become less dependent on big OTA’s and drive more bookings!
- Marcus Rader, Hostaway
- Paul Hanak, ICND
- Steven Nuenighoff, Find Rentals
- Jared Grubka, HouseStay
Jumpstart your business for 2021 with Vrbo's top trends on what travellers are looking for in vacation rentals. Inform your business strategy and attract more attention to your listings with these actionable insights and can’t-miss tools.
- Insights on family travellers and their vacation rental booking trends
- Flexcations as a key traveller trend to help you attract more valuable bookings
- Advanced tools on Hostaway to power your success this year
Booking.com & Hostaway Webinar - Actionable insights for the future of travel in 2021 (February 2021)
With 2020 being such a disruptive year for short term vacation rentals, it's time to roll up our sleeves and take on 2021 head-on with effective pricing strategies.
We've compiled this webinar specifically with that in mind and carefully cherry-picked these 10 pricing strategies to help you maximize your revenue.
Specifically, we will discuss:
- Adjusting min-stay strategies between the high season vs the low season
- Strategies for getting booked further out if you are only receiving last-minute bookings
- Attracting longer bookings during low demand periods, and reducing gaps in the calendar
- Anticipating a busy summer: Pricing strategies to use when approaching your peak period for high demand markets
- Managing pacing for weekdays and weekends in weekend heavy markets
Hostaway and Wheelhouse are teaming up to bring you the data and insights that you need to come out stronger on the other side of this pandemic. You will hear regional perspectives from two founders in Hospitality and get an exclusive look at how key markets around the world have been impacted by Covid-19.
With us we will have:
- Ben Painter - CEO & Co-Founder of Dromor in London
- Pontus Kruth - CEO of Guestit in Stockholm
- Matt Hughes - Director of Sales at Lyric and Wheelhouse in Chicago
- Marcus Rader - CEO & Co-Founder of Hostaway in Toronto
By giving the stage to our valued customers, you will get a first-hand account of how these two companies not only survived but thrived in 2020 despite the obvious challenges. You will get to hear 4 amazing stories about how the impact on the travel industry changed the future for the better.
- Why Vrbo and how to connect Hostaway to Vrbo
- The big 4, Cleanliness matters, fair and flexible cancellation policies, success stories and gaining positive reviews
Do you want to supercharge your listings, have complete control, and increase your direct bookings? Then be sure to join us in this webinar where we will talk about harnessing the power of Google Vacation Rental via Hostaway!
In this webinar, you will learn how to activate your booking engine, publish your listings on Google, and as a bonus feature, we will go over how to connect your business profile and Google Ads account to enhance your visibility and reach!
Streamline your property management further with these other partner integrations.