How to connect to FloridaRentals.com? Follow
FloridaRentals.com is a private company with its headquarters in the Boston, MA area. Started in 2017, FloridaRentals.com is trusted by thousands of Florida’s top property managers and owners. We specialize in finding Florida-focused travelers who are booking their vacation rental for their next trip. Our Florida-only marketplace drives over 8 million traveler visits annually and has generated over 210,000 vacation bookings and over 22,000 traveler reviews.
FloridaRentals.com enables property managers and owners to connect with and communicate directly with travelers. Our goal is to be the top Florida-only vacation rental marketplace.
Connect Hostaway to FloridaRentals.com
Enabling the connection between Hostaway and FloridaRentals.com has two simple steps: First, you must create an account and a single shell property listing on FloridaRentals.com if you don’t already have one. Then you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org your contact information, Hostaway ID, Hostaway Client Secret API Key, and the number of properties.
Follow the instructions below to create a FloridaRentals.com account and shell property. If you already have an account with at least one property created, please skip Step 1 and go straight to Step 2.
- Click “List Your Property” in the top right corner of FloridaRentals.com or by clicking here:
Complete the form and click “Continue”:
- You will receive a security message, please click ''Continue'':
- Select the preferred method of contact and click “Send my code”:
- Enter the code sent to you via SMS or Call, and hit “continue”:
Complete the following Steps 1 to 4, starting with basic information on the property and area:
Step1 of 4:
- Step 2 of 4:
- Step 3 of 4:
- Step 4 of 4:
Select your subscription plan (see an overview of plans here) and hit ‘Continue’:
Enter payment info and click ‘Place your order’:
At this point, you have successfully created an account and a single property on FloridaRenals.com. Please check your inbox for two emails from FloridaRentals, the subject lines are:
- “Thank you and registration confirmation”
- “Thank you for your listing!”
First, you need to find your Hostaway ID and API key. You can activate the connection from the 'Marketplace' for the relevant partner to generate your API Key:
- Go to the Hostaway Dashboard.
- Click on 'Marketplace' within the dashboard, then search for the relevant partner and click on the 'Connect/Configure' button available there:
- This will expand the partner box and you can click on 'Connect' again to start generating the Keys:
- Then you can click 'Create' to generate the API Key:
- The credentials (Account ID and API Key) will then be presented on the screen. Please make sure to copy and save the API Key safely as it will be visible only once:
- Go to the Hostaway Dashboard.
Email FloridaRentals at email@example.com to request they enable the integration between Hostaway and FloridaRentals. Please include:
- Owner/Company Name.
- Owner/Manager Email Address.
- Total # of properties you’ll be adding.
- Hostaway Account ID.
- Hostaway API Key
(looks like this: fcfcec3dd2ee6eb3b8aa7bc29cf9156a6e1d7ccebc10875b068c297f8fcf003f)
If after 48 hours the sync is not live, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your email and phone number associated with your Florida Rentals account.
- Your Hostaway Account ID.
Your FloridaRentals Property ID, you find this number at the end of the URL for the property. (https://www.floridarentals.com/[property-id]/)
For any additional inquiries on the integration, you can reach out to email@example.com or use the form available here.
Get to know other Booking Channels, Websites and software that we integrate with in the Hostaway Marketplace.
Please sign in to leave a comment.