Listing import and export based on each channel
A listing can be either imported to Hostaway or exported from Hostaway to a channel. This option will entirely depend on the channel. Below is an explanation of how it works for each channel.
Airbnb: Listing needs to be created on the channel:
- Import listing from Airbnb to Hostaway > If you want to create a new listing, you should start on the Airbnb's side and create the listing there. As soon as the listing is created, you'll need to list it in Airbnb (make the listing available) and then you can import it to Hostaway as per the user guide> Add or map new listing from Airbnb in Hostaway
- Currently, it isn't possible to export a Hostaway listing to Airbnb.
- Export listing from Hostaway to Vrbo> The Hostaway software allows you to create new listings and export them to the Vrbo by automatic export> Connect to Vrbo API - Exporting new listings
- Currently, it is not possible to import listings from Vrbo to Hostaway.
- Connect your property in Booking.com to Hostaway listing > If the listing already exists on Booking.com you will be able to map it to an existing Hostaway listing > You can find more information here on Step-by-step: Connect with Booking.com
- Export listing from Hostaway to Booking.com > This will create a new listing on booking.com> You can find more information here on Booking.com exporting new listings
- Once a property is live on Expedia, you can connect it through the Expedia partner central> You can read more about this on Connect Expedia.
- Currently, it isn't possible to create an Expedia listing through Hostaway.
- If you already have an account with Tripadvisor, you can connect the existing Tripadvisor listings to Hostaway (iCal connection) > You can read more about this on Connect FlipKey (Tripadvisor)
- The Hostaway software allows you to create new listings on TripAdvisor/Flipkey by automatic export> You can read more about this on TripAdvisor/Flipkey exporting new listings
After a listing is imported or exported, what's next?
You need to make sure all the automations set up in your account are assigned to the new listings:
1) Automated messages-
2) Automated payments-