Articles in this section
- How to add a new listings to your Hostaway account? (Get to know all about listing import and export).
- Listing Content Export Updates
- How to create a listing in Hostaway?
- Listing Tagging System
- Bulk editing listings
- How to delete a listing?
- How to set up Cancellation Policy?
- How to set bed types for your listings?
- How can I change the currency of my listing?
Listing import and export based on each channel
A listing can be either imported to Hostaway or exported from Hostaway to a channel. This option will entirely depend on the channel. Below is an explanation of how it works for each channel.
Listing needs to be created on the channel:
- Import listing from Airbnb to Hostaway > If you want to create a new listing, you should start by creating the listing in Airbnb. As soon as the listing is created, you'll need to list it in Airbnb (make the listing available) and then you can import it to Hostaway as per the user guide> Add or map new listing from Airbnb in Hostaway
- Currently, it isn't possible to export a Hostaway listing to Airbnb.
- Export listing from Hostaway to Vrbo> The Hostaway software allows you to create new listings and export them to the Vrbo by automatic export> Connect to Vrbo API - Exporting new listings
- Currently, it is not possible to import listings from Vrbo to Hostaway.
Booking.com export and connection
- Connect your property in Booking.com to Hostaway listing > If the listing already exists on Booking.com you will be able to map it to an existing Hostaway listing > You can find more information here on Step-by-step: Connect with Booking.com
- Export listing from Hostaway to Booking.com > This will create a new listing on booking.com> You can find more information here on Booking.com exporting new listings
- Once a property is live on Expedia, you can connect it through the Expedia partner central> You can read more about this on Connect Expedia.
- Currently, it isn't possible to create an Expedia listing through Hostaway.
- If you already have an account with Tripadvisor, you can connect the existing Tripadvisor listings to Hostaway (iCal connection) > You can read more about this on Connect FlipKey (Tripadvisor)
- The Hostaway software allows you to create new listings on TripAdvisor/Flipkey by automatic export> You can read more about this on TripAdvisor/Flipkey exporting new listings
Which fields are exporting to which channel?
You can read here how to identify the exportable fields.
After a listing is imported or exported, what's next?
You need to make sure all the automation set up in your account are assigned to the new listings: