1. You first have to enter your Hostaway account and go to the Hostaway API settings or just do it step by step as described below:
- Log in to your Hostaway account and go to Settings
- From the settings menu click on Hostaway API
You can find more information on how to create a key here.
2. In your VRScheduler account, navigate to Setup > System Settings, scroll down to the API Connections section and click the Add API Connection button.
3. Click on the Hostaway logo.
4. Enter your Hostaway Account ID and API Secret Key from Step 1.
If you are already using VRScheduler and switching to Hostaway from another PMS, follow these steps
Merge the Hostaway feeds into previously setup properties.
Navigate to Setup > Properties.
Filter by Region: Region not Assigned.
For each property, use the Merge Feed To dropdown and select the previously set up property
With both feeds active, the new bookings should exactly match the old. The Master Calendar will allow you to easily review for import errors.
The new bookings created new tasks. Use the Scheduling calendar to schedule the new tasks and update any notes - to match the old tasks schedules and notes.
Email email@example.com to request your old bookings be removed from the calendar.