The new Global search option gives access to customers to quickly find and important data such as:
- Reservation information
- Listing information
- User information
You can now search the below sub-topics in relation to Reservations / Listings and Users:
Guest email address
Reservation ID (internal + external)
Tags (only 1)
- User name
- User email address
Any word existing in any of the above fields will make a match.
- Clicking on the name will send you to that reservation details.
- Edit: Will take you to the reservation edit page
- Calendar: Sends you to the monthly calendar for the check-in month of that reservation
- Guest portal: Sends you to the guest portal link of that reservation
- Messages: Sends you to the message thread of that reservation.
- Clicking on the module should send the user to that listing details (aka view mode). However, there are some icons with specific behaviour:
- Edit: Edit that listing page
- Calendar: Sends you to the monthly calendar for that listing, current month
- Reservations: Sends you to the reservations page, filtered by that listing
- Clicking on the module will send you to the user details.
- Edit: Edit the user
The result may pop-up the related Reservation, Listing, or user which you can choose from: